Главная » 2015 » August » 30 » A Brief History of partnership
08:11A Brief History of partnership
Americans for a while and now lost concentration greatly annoyed, trying to get back on track history. The political relations between the Russian and US observers pay attention to the following points:
1. In 2001, Vladimir Putin was among the first foreign leaders who expressed their condolences to George W. Bush in connection with not very clear (at that time) from the point of view of logic and an elementary sense of the terrorist attacks in the United States. The Russian leadership has unequivocally supported the invasion of the international US-led coalition in Afghanistan, although the search for the terrorists involved in the Afghan mountains was a matter of very-very ambiguous. In addition, US military boots trampled the ground of the former Soviet Central Asia. A Russian, even after receiving "heroin bridgehead" on Afghan territory, strongly supports the actions of the American political coalition.
2. The Americans appreciated this thing for granted, not as some kind of concession, and less than 2 years has emerged theme of Iraq. In March 2003, Vladimir Putin spoke out against the United States and Britain initiated a military operation in Iraq, calling it a violation of the principles of international law. However, to international law in the absence of real military and political balances, the United States and "the civilized west" was no longer the case. Iraq was crushed by purely military means, and the leader of this state of rebellion (as a warning to others) was hanged.
3. In 2007, considering the speed with which the US and NATO have absorbed under Gorbachev handed over to Eastern Europe and the Baltic region of the former Soviet Union, Vladimir Putin spoke at the Munich security conference, accusing the United States to impose its interests to other states. It was a declarative statement, addressed to the mind and conscience "Western partners". However, this statement has caused only among "western partners" irritation and displeasure. The declaration was seen no more than a squeak "historic loser", meaning by this loser Russia. Against this background, gradually strengthened the political rapprochement between Russia and China.
4. United States after the Munich speech even stronger wind the situation in the Caucasus, arming, equipping and training Georgia to NATO standards. In August 2008, using a rotation in the Russian government and the symbolic background of the Beijing Olympics, Georgian armed forces with American instructors led organize armed provocation in South Ossetia. The Russian leadership, even without Vladimir Putin as president, acting more strongly than is expected of the Americans.
The Russian Armed Forces of the potential that after Chechen campaigns the British and Americans expressed a keen disdain, rough and fast on old Soviet technology ramshackle modernized and trained to NATO standards Georgian army. Russian peacekeepers after 5 days from the beginning of provocations are ready to enter Tbilisi, but the Russian leadership against the development of the plot in this direction.
US sharply condemned Russia and support the actions of his protege (as a result of the "color revolution") Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili with all available political means. As a result, the Russian government is reversing (in the purely military methods, peace enforcement), and demonstrates the willingness of the political compromise.
5. In 2009, begins "reset" policy under President Medvedev. US seeks to realize its maximum aces, leading to the signing of a new agreement on strategic arms limitation and the push-in of the Russian Federation to the WTO by the Russian leadership (although only lazy people in Russia speaks about inferiority of the action from the point of view of the domestic economy). Russia actively demonstrates the partnership with the European Union. Political scenes played out in the spirit of "Europe from Lisbon to Vladivostok."
6. In 2011, the United States begin to "Arab Spring" as usual no one to ask about it. As part of the same "partnership" with the Russian president Medvedev does not prevent the US and the Western countries to use the UN Security Council for its aggression against Libya and personally against the very rich and independent of Muammar Gaddafi. The UN Security Council closes the Libyan skies for the Libyan military aviation (due to the excessive use of military force against "peaceful activists" taking by storm the military warehouses), and NATO officials, arbitrarily interpreting the UN decision, causing air strikes on military targets and troops of the Libyan army.
As a result of the actions of politicians and special forces of NATO, the head of Libya killed without trial, and his body in the medieval traditions on display to the public. However, more recently, Western leaders shook hands with him. As a result, Moscow condemns the implementation of UN Security Council resolution, but this is absolutely nothing changes. In the future, Moscow is blocking a similar attempt in the UN Security Council on the implementation of a similar scenario in Syria.
7. In the framework of the "reset policy" Washington has welcomed the re-election of Vladimir Putin's presidency. The election campaign in Russia is organized in the background without the involvement of the US Embassy street demonstrations. After the election of Putin's political heat on the streets organized subsides.
8. In August 2013 in Moscow, is passing the National Security Agency employee Edward Snowden United States and granted asylum. American leadership requires the issuance of a staff member, to unlock many of the "trade secrets", but Moscow does not extradite him, citing international law (in the United States, meanwhile, has long been in jail in Thailand arrested Russian citizen Bout). Barack Obama refused to visit Moscow before the September G20 summit in St. Petersburg, thus abandoning all conducting any negotiations with Vladimir Putin.
9. At the end of 2013 begins a sharp crisis in Ukraine, politically neutral, which is located in the zone of Russia's economic influence. Moderate President Yanukovych, which is considered an ally of Moscow, but in fact is the case with all of that in February lost power in a coup d'etat organized by the American Embassy. "Western democracy" a form of the transfer of power has traditionally strongly support, however, do not support in Moscow.
As a result, the inhabitants of the Crimea en masse want to be part of Russia, and Moscow does not interfere with the movement. After the reunification of the Crimea, started the political process in the Donbass, where he also did not believe the new leadership of Ukraine legitimate. The United States, in turn, aggravates the situation even more, and begin to push in the Donbass, using the Ukrainian armed forces, armed with acting on behalf of the state (and created by themselves) nationalist volunteerism.
Against the pro-Russian political activists and journalists used "death squads". In response, in the Donetsk and Lugansk regions militia movement is gaining momentum. In the United States flatly called the accession of the illegal annexation of the Crimea, accused Russia of destabilization and direct military presence in Donbass.
10. In May 2015 US Secretary of State John Kerry arrives on a visit to Russia. In Sochi, he holds talks not only with the Minister, Sergey Lavrov, and President Vladimir Putin. These negotiations are continuing for about four hours. As a result, the format created in Ukraine ongoing consultations at the level of deputy foreign ministers.
At the moment, the political processes going on, but there is no doubt that this form of relations between the US and Russia is not final, and ultimately from the American side after a "calm", we should expect a new strategic surprises. After all, as we remember, after "partnership" for the former Yugoslavia and Afghanistan, then Iraq and Georgia were, as a result of "partnership" on Libya, Syria turned. As a result, "reboot" and "partnership" with the EU, Ukraine exploded. And it's probably not the last story of an American partnership.
In general, the political conflict between the United States and Russia after the collapse of the Soviet Union can be assessed in line with the settling of accounts between the leadership of "Metropolis" and too self-leadership "colony." Now the US strategy is reduced to only one thesis: "Carthage must be destroyed."
Angela Merkel once said that Putin "has lost all sense of reality." Germans can understand, because they value peace with their political positions, which since the end of World War against Great Britain, the USA and the USSR completely not independent. The only point is that when the Soviet Union collapsed, the Soviet sector of the German policy was completely absorbed by the US and Britain, which (along with Canada, Australia, New Zealand) are different parts of a network structure. Leaders of the Russian Federation should not be reassuring illusions about the fragile "political truce" with the American political elite. Current partnerships in Ukraine, Crimea, Donbass or Syria in the long term does not guarantee anything. Ensure, as it always has, can only be their own.
|Всего комментариев: 0|